Sunday, February 25, 2007

Family is everything.

Here's a quote that I ran across recently. For those of you who don't read my blog I'll share it with you here.

Family is everything. It defines you...the heart of your spirit, the heritage of your smile, not only the color of your eyes but how they see the world. You are bound by kinship. You add your own link to the chain, and that's where you strengthen or weaken what you've been blessed or burdened with. That's where you use the indefinable quality that belongs to you, alone, the bit of uniqueness you pass on to your children for good or bad, the part of you that will always be seperate from those who share your name, your blood and your past.

-Lola Shiner

I hope you like it.
Barb

1 comment:

Tammy said...

Lovely quote - I'm going to use that for a scrapbook page, I think. Thank you!