Friday, March 2, 2007

Blast from the Past

It's Friday again already?! Sorry I'm tardy - I went to town and saw the movie "Wild Hogs" that opens tonight. I know it's not getting good reviews, but I give it two thumbs up! Go see it! Oh, and "ride hard or stay home". :o)

Okay, the photo. Let's see who can name the children... cuz I don't know for sure beyond Bobby, Bart, Jeff, and Teresa. I think that's Tonita standing next to Teresa in the front, and I think that is Aunt Phyllis in the background. Anyone else want to take a shot? And name the location? (I scanned this at 600 dpi, but good resolution doesn't help a fuzzy photo be any clearer. Sorry.)


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

my guess from left to right in a circle would be.... Bobby, Jeff, Bart, Teresa, ?, Danny, ?, ?, Audrey ........ am I close with the ones I guessed?

Tammy said...

The Bobby, Jeff, Bart, and Teresa part I got. I think the little one next to Teresa is Tonita. Then next one just could be Danny - then there are three little faces in the back. One sure could be Audrey. It's really no easier to tell on the original.

Barbara Allen Moore said...

Thats a no for me, even with my bifocals I can's tell who the little ones are.

Barbara Allen Moore said...

Mom says Bobby, Bart & Danny off to the side, Jeff has his back turned, Teresa in the background, Jody & Audry beside him and Joyce and Jaydee are in the center. I dont know how she could tell her eyes are worse than mine! It must have been memory.