Friday, February 9, 2007

Blast from the Past

Good morning, family! I scanned lots of photos last night to send to Debbie, and while I was sorting through them, I thought it would be fun to post pictures of us when we were little. I have some, but hopefully some of you have some, too?

This is dated November 1962(I did some repair work in Photoshop). Grandma is holding Tonita, Grandpa is holding Jody. Debbie is standing next to Grandpa, then going around the table clockwise: Mike, Tammy, Bart, Jesse, Jeff, Bobby, Paula, Barbie, Teresa.


I don't know where this was taken - I would have only been about 16 months old. I do recognize that yellow table. In fact, it may well be in my dad's garage - I'll have to ask Randy.

Anyway, I look forward to sharing these pictures with you, and I want you all to feel free to share your photos, too! Enjoy!

3 comments:

Barbara Allen Moore said...

I can tell you it was a Christmas picture because Debbie and I are wearing our Annie Oakley cowgirl outfits that we got for Christmas.

Barbara Allen Moore said...

It looks like it was at your house because I don't remember those colors at Phylis's. I can't tell if we were having breakfast or after supper ice cream. But since Paula and Jesse are there it had to be christmas. That was when they'd usually come to Neb. The room is too small to be in the Grandfolk's old Victorian and there were windows all along the wall where their table stood. They were not living in the small house yet.

Anonymous said...

Okay Kids: This picture was taken at mom and dad home on Platte, in their kitchen. That was their yellow table from the 50's. This is a neat picture.

Aunt Sherry