Saturday, February 3, 2007

Thank you!

As a leader in this family, I respect you and thank you for making a step into connecting us together. I have lots of memories of Grandma and Granpa, but let me share one that stuck for life. Grandpa didnt talk much, I did a speach on price of living now verses then and he spent over an hour talking to me about how they bought sugar, flour, etc and we really bonded that day and enjoyed each other. Later in my adult life as I was having some struggles, Grandpa told me the best thing about getting old with someone was Sex, because you are not in such a hurry and you truly enjoy each other. I guess that he was letting me know to be true and faithful and to quite running 150 miles an hour in my life. Sure made me think.....Now I am almost 50 and how true these words are, I cant wait to be 60!!

No comments: