Saturday, February 3, 2007

Looking for photos

This email came from Debbie this morning - I think it will reach more of us if I post it here, too.
I'm not posting her address or phone # since this is a public blog. You can email her for that information.

Hello Family,

I am looking for picutures of old.....I am going to creat a Nostalgia picutre album in 2007 starting with the picture Tammy sent me of our great great grandparents wedding in 1868, I think the year was. I already have purchased the page showing roots to start assembly, had the page before I had the picture.....so I belive this project was in my heart before it was in my head.

If you can scan and send internet, I can copy, or if you can copy and send to me, my address is listed below. I am looking for wedding and family, graduations, babys, etc from
Bill Adams family
Jim Adams family
Sherry Anstine --I have a lot her, so mom look for older, like you growing up
Janet Aaron family
Phyllis Schall family
Tom Adams family
Marylynn Reigers family I have a lot of Tammy and kids growing up looking for younger days,
any of Grandma, Grandpa, Peanut Grandpa or farther back

Dont think I need all you have, no no no, Just one of this and one of that. A large book will hold approx 30 pages, so that limits each family to 3-4 pages, at the most 3 pictures per page. I also need commentary, memories, the sharing we would like to pass to the next generation 5x away...

Please help me out, I will present this book at the next family reunion, if I get everything gathered. Its amazing how many I have collected on my own, I have the reiger family, childrens school picutes for years.....Joyce and Tammy have shared a lot with me on Grandma and Grandpa, I dont know all the sisters names, and may call upon some of you to help me out along the way.

Debra Rosiu
drosiu@comcast.net

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well said.