Thursday, October 18, 2007

Benefit Fund

Last week I posted the information about donating to a benefit fund for Daniel and Christa. Yesterday I emailed Katie for an update so I could let you all know how that project is progressing. Here is her reply:
"Unforunatly there is only $170 in it right now. ... I had talked with a lot of people whom I thought were going to make a donation and I am kind of sad that no one has really done anything. I am worried about how the families are going to make it for the next few months when all the guys are out of work.I know that for the first few days if you walked into a Wells Fargo and tried to make the deposit it would not pull up a "Dan and Christa benefit fund" however it should be fixed now (I guess if you are going into a bank branch to deposit the money you will have to tell them to look up the benefit account on the confidential list on the store portal) - or anyone can mail me the check and I will deposit it."
Please take a moment to consider if you're able to help out. If you can, then click on the word "information" to get to the address.
Thank you!

1 comment:

Barbara Allen Moore said...

Thanks for all the addresses Kathy now we can send cards and letters to the families. I check our Caring Bridge constantly its such a great service for patients and their families. And an easy way to get our thoughts and prayers directly to the families ASAP.