Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Benefit Fund for Daniel

I got information this morning about a benefit fund that is set up for Daniel:

"Tammy,
You can stop by any Wells Fargo Branch and make the deposit into the account "Dan and Christa Benefit Fund" Or you can mail me a check written out to Dan and Christa Benefit Fund and I can deposit it for you. Hopefully the tellers will not have any problems pulling up the account, the banker assured me this would be easy. And if anyone does have problems please let me know!!
I may look into setting something up on Paypal to make it a little easier but I have not done so as of yet. Christa mentioned that all 4 families will probably divide any donations they receive between the four of them :)
You can mail the donation checks to me at:
Dan and Christa Benefit Fund
C/O Katie Coffey
1853 W Apricot Ln
Lincoln, NE 68522
Of course please make the check out to Dan and Christa Benefit Fund.
If you would like a receipt please indicate so and I will mail it to you.
Thank you so much and of course all of our thoughts and prayers are going out to all 4 families!Please email me if you have any questions!
Katie Coffey"

Here's Katie's email address if you have any questions for her:
katieco100@hotmail.com

I know many of us can only afford to send our loving thoughts and prayers, and those are much needed and deeply appreciated. Others of us can afford to send a few $$ to help them out. Whichever situation you're in, I know Debbie appreciates every gesture of support. Please leave her a comment on the caringbridge site - she needs us now.

No comments: