Saturday, April 21, 2007

More Photos Needed

Okay, family, I'm getting down to very few group photos left to post for "Blast from the Past". I'm going to have to start putting up old school pictures soon. :o) I also have some of me with a cousin or two, but you don't want to see me every week.
Patty emailed some photos awhile back, and I still have a few of those to use, and I really enjoyed getting that photo from Danny of him with his brothers.
So here's the deal - you can either go ahead and post your photos to the blog, or you can email them to me as a .jpg attachment. Please do not just embed them in your email - I need them to be an attachment. My email is: t.lott@windstream.net .
If you don't have a scanner, you can mail your photos to me (or come visit!) and I'll scan them and mail them right back. My mailing address is: POBox 123, Benedict, NE, 68316.
These photos don't have to include other cousins besides your family - I'd just like to include all the families on the blog. And they don't have to be old photos. Let's see you and your kids/grandkids!
Thank you!
Tammy

1 comment:

Barbara Allen Moore said...

Mom still has possession of all the family photos. I've asked for the box but she's been in the hospital almost constantly since Jan. Several bouts with phneumonia, a case of pluerisey, two stints were put in her heart, and just recently she had polyps removed from the colon, one was 1st stage cancer. They think all cancer was removed but will look again in 3 months. She's just not well enough to send it. We plan to go sometime in early summer and maybe I'll be able to get some photos then. Vivi needs to see her grammy since time is getting away from us.